Christmas! Well, so what! Just another day out of work, no money to be made today! And another tomorrow as well! Yea! Now I have to make up the lost time and money this weekend! HELL YEAH!
On a lighter note…
I AM home so I can screw around, play with my laptop, fix cars, work on the house, open presents, watch my happy kids, eat fattening foods, etc etc! SO! Things aren’t ALL bad.
- Breakfast, presents
- Program? Updated IntelliJ, as I always do. But I never actually WRITE anything. No time to do anything serious.
- Android? I am actually more interested in this.
- Robotics? And this! I want to build some high quality robots for fun. I want to use LabVIEW and the Vision software to build a auto turret. Or do I?
- Jesus. I believe. But what am I doing? I pray a little, read my Bible a little. But do I love and care for others? Am I guilty of being the ‘lazy, wicked servant’? God have mercy on me!
- My family
Racing through this month..but getting my shit together about saving money. I have basically quit eating lunch out. Still have progress to make on not buying junk. I think maybe a once a month pizza/chinese food will be ok.
Been working on Java/Android. Learning the basics of classpath in Java. It is more involved a concept than I had imagined. It’s going to take some practice before I have the concept down pat. So far, I understand:
- You MUST have a directory structure that matches the package name, which is in dotted notation.
- You have to run classes from the ROOT of the package (eg. C:\Users\Documents\java). Basically, it is the directory just above the
Trying to decouple FB from WordPress.com.
Clouds three-sixty, sun is warm
Big sky now, filled with awe
Peaceful rest, none to bother
Now I’ve come out from the storm
Away from madness, I have come
Over a bridge, is how I’ve run
Simply put, I made my way
Through the waters, here I’ll stay
Yellows and browns on all sides,
Then roaring ocean before my eyes.